DOCUMENTARY SUBMISSION REGULATIONS
• No films to be submitted without complete entry forms
• All DVDs to be clearly labelled
• All submissions to include the following: approx. 200 word synopsis, minimum 2 stills from the film as a JPEG (300 dpi), complete filmography/biography of the director
• Screeners and any promotional material submitted will not be returned to the sender
• No material sent at charge of festival will be accepted
• All DVD preview screeners to be submitted in PAL or NTSC format
• In the event of your film being selected, it must be available in Blu-Ray Disc, DIGI BETA SP format or 35 mm print in English or with English subtitles
• The holder of copyright authorises the Festival to make excerpts, of a maximum of three minutes, available to television channels and for use on the Encounters website for the promotion of the film and the festival.
The Encounters Festival presents an Audience Award, which is awarded to Best South African Film and Best International Film at the end of the festival.
Tel: +27 21 465 4686
Fax: + 27 21 461 6964
PO Box 2228
27 Caledon Street